Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving

It is almost Thanksgiving...I can't believe it!  It makes me thinking about things that I am thankful for and I want to share a few of those things with you.
* I am so thankful that I get to come to a job everyday that I love.  Some days are harder than others, but I do really love the students I work with and the people that I work with.  I don't think I could ask for a better job:)
* I am thankful that I have great students to work with.  They all work so hard and they want to do their best.  They are all making great progress and I am so thankful that I got to share that with their parents at conferences.
* I am so thankful that all of my parents showed up for conferences!  Good job parents and thanks for all your hard work in making your child a better learner.
* I am thankful for Thanksgiving break coming up! Thanksgiving is a great time to get to see family and friends that I never see and it is a great introduction to the busy Christmas season.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all:)
Ms. De Waard

No comments:

Post a Comment